1.11.1 is the second update to Minecraft 1.11, with 1.11.1 having been released on December 20, 2016.
- Added rocket-propelled Elytra
- Added Iron Nuggets
- Added the "Sweeping Edge" enchantment for all Swords
- Iron and Gold Nuggets can be obtained from their respective ingots. An Iron Nugget can also be received from smelting Iron Tools and Armour
- The Crosshairs of the Attack Indicator will now inform players with an exclamation point if the target is within range
- The Mending Enchantment can no longer be added to bows that also have the Infinity enchantment. If existing bows have both enchantments, they will continue to function as they did prior to the update.
- Horse Armor can now be smithed
- Iron and Golden tools and Armour can be smelted down into nuggets at a rate of 1 nugget per item.
- Players can now use Fireworks to give themselves a temporary speed boost while flying using an Elytra. This is done by right-clicking while having the Fireworks selected when flying.