|This article contains content about features that are not yet released.|
| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help by
- Advancements - Replacing achievements.
- Narrator - Reads text in the chat, activated by pressing + .
- Recipes for items can be unlocked, allowing a player to craft an item without putting the ingredients in their special combination
- Toolbars in Creative - + through saves the current hotbar to a list called toolbars; + loads in from the hotbar.
/particle <give|take> [player] <name>
- Unlocks/locks a certain recipe for a player in crafting.
- If enabled, limits players to only using crafting recipes discovered
- Parrot - A flying mob found in jungles.
- Illusioner - An Illager mob that creates illusions of itself.
- Concrete - A solid color block, which comes in the 16 different dye colors.
- Concrete Powder - A block that is affected by gravity and turns into Concrete when it touches Water. Also comes in the 16 different dye colors.
- Glazed Terracotta - A block which has 16 different patterns depending on the dye color used to make it.
- Knowledge Book - currently only obtainable with the command
/give @p knowledge_book.
- It contains a list of item IDs that will unlock the specified items' recipes for any player that consumes it.
- Achievements have been removed to give way to advancements.
- Materials tab merged with the Miscellaneous tab in Creative Mode
- This is the first version to use Java 8, and it is now required to run the game.
- As a result, the splash text "Now Java 6!" has been changed to "Now Java 8!"
- Creative Mode - The "miscellaneous" tab was merged with the "materials" tab which is now on the bottom-left in order to make way for the "toolbars" tab.
- Sheep - Wool colors have been modified to be more vibrant.
- Wool and Banners - Colors have been modified to be more vibrant.
- Beds - Un-angered Zombie Pigmen will not stop players from sleeping.
- Paintings - Now they try to take up as much space as possible when placed.
- Magma Blocks - They now burn indefinitely when lit on fire, similar to Netherrack.
- Beacons - Beam colors are now darker and they now display their name when hovering over them.
- Enchantment Tables - Now display their name when hovering over them.
- Hardened Clay - Now called terracotta.
To be announced...