|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 04|
Cobblestone is mostly used for creating furnaces and building shelter. Cobblestone can also be used for tools, such as pickaxes, axes, shovels, etc. Cobblestone is also used for some weapons, such as swords.
- When flowing Water and flowing Lava meet, they create cobblestone, allowing Players an infinite supply of Cobblestone (assuming the Lava and Water source blocks aren't blocked off or removed).
- Cobblestone is resistant to Ghast fireballs, making it useful for guarding Portals.
- Cobblestone was actually introduced before Stone was.
- In past versions, Cobblestone had lighter texture to it.
- Cobblestone is one of the few blocks obtained by mining a different block. (In this case, Stone.)
- End stone is a color invert of Cobblestone.
Cobblestone can be used at a Crafting Table to craft the following items: