|First Appearance||Beta 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: 165|
Cookies are a food item that was introduced in Beta 1.4, version 0.9.0 (PE), and the first versions of the Console Editions. Cookies will restore one when eaten. They were hard to obtain until update 1.3 was released which made Cocoa Beans, one of the ingredients, a lot easier to find.
Using the crafting recipe just once will give the player eight cookies which will make it possible for one to heal eight in a single batch.
- Can be made into 8 cookies using just one cocoa bean and two pieces of wheat.
- Cocoa beans are easy to find in a jungle biome.
- Wheat is easy to grow, and their seeds can be found easily.
- They are a renewable resource.
- They will only restore 0.4 saturation points.
- Wheat requires time to grow.
- If the player is not close to a jungle and they do not have a cocoa bean farm, cocoa beans will not be readily available.