| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help by
|Cracked Stone Bricks|
|First Appearance||Beta 1.8|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 622|
- During the 1.8 pre-release, these blocks acted like mushroom cap blocks, generating a different texture based on location.
- Due to a bug in 1.8, it could be obtained by creating stone brick stairs, then mining them while not touching stone or near water, as mining during that time will produce different results.
- In snapshot 14w02b, they updated the crafting recipe for the Mossy Stone Bricks and the Chiseled Stone Bricks, but not for the Cracked Stone Brick.
- You can smelt Stone Bricks in a Furnace and it will turn into a Cracked Stone Bricks.
- In Creative mode, the command to give this item to a player is:
/give <PlayerName> cracked_stonebrick <amount>.