|Bucket of Milk||Bucket of Milk||Bucket of Milk|
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in 8 chance a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are a good weapon but are often misunderstood not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking your life by killing a skeleton. They also can spawn baby chickens which cam push, swarm, and horde enemy attackers.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, it will simply pass through them, though this is not common.