| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help by
The End Portal is the portal used to enter The End.
The portal is found in the portal room in a Stronghold, underground. The portal room is deep in the Stronghold and is surrounded by End Portal Frames, which will not make a drop if destroyed. Since the 1.4 Update, End Portals can be "created" in Creative Mode.
To activate the portal, the player must right click with the Eye Of Ender on each of the 12 End Portal-frame blocks. This should activate the portal and the player can then enter the End.
- Since the 1.4.2 Update, even though other mobs can go through and be transported by a Nether Portal, End Portals still will only deliver the Player to the End.
- End Portal can also be activated by using the block, with command: "/Give <player> 119" without the "".
- Sometimes, Eyes of Ender can be found in the end portal slots, saving some of them.
- In Creative mode, Frames make glass sounds when breaking and Portals make stone sounds.
- There are 3 End Portals every world. However, in the Xbox versions, there is only one.