|Health Points:||8 HP (4x )|
|Attack Strength:||2HP (1x )|
|Location:||5% chance of spawning when a player throws an Ender Pearl|
Ender Pearl. Note that an Endermite will no longer spawn when an Enderman teleports as of 14w28a. Endermites were introduced to the game in snapshot 14w11a (Update 1.8). Although it was formerly similar in shape, size, and general appearance to the Silverfish, the texture and model were changed in a snapshot in order to make it more unique. It attacks the player and deals 1 heart of damage. Endermites will Despawn within 2 minutes unless named with a Name Tag. Unlike Endermen, Endermites neither teleport nor take damage from Water. Endermites drop 3 experience when killed by a player or tamed wolf.Endermites are mobs introduced to Minecraft in Version 1.8. They occasionally spawn when a player uses an
Endermites are currently very buggy, and have a tendency to stay in one place and glitch around as opposed to moving like other Mobs. It causes knock back so it is harder to kill but easy to slay when you are in range. They are small little purple blobs with dark red eyes on the front and a dark purple mouth below the eyes.
- When spawned in Creative Mode, due to a bug, it will not move, just shake its body.
- It is a redesigning of Silverfish and uses exactly the same sounds.
- Dinnerbone has stated he has an "Ultimate Plan" with Endermites that might include the Dragon Egg. However, he also mentioned he hasn't discussed this idea with the rest of the team yet.
- Their model was changed to be shorter in snapshot 14w17a as their head and tail have appeared to be "chopped off".
- Not only can Endermites spawn in The End, but can sometimes be spawned by opening Ender Chests, mentioned in snapshots 14w11a and 14w11b
- Endermen will attack endermites.