| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help by
Entities are objects in Minecraft which have health points that are able to be diminished and are able to move, as opposed to blocks, most of which cannot move or do not have any health.
List of Entities
- Solid, mobile things that can move around freely.
- Dropped items and blocks
- Has 0 health, so destroyed instantly when touching cactus and fire/lava
- Have low health, damaged if they hit a solid block while moving too fast.
- Flying projectiles (Eggs, arrows, snowballs)
- Arrows will damage mobs and players. Eggs and snowballs will break on contact, arrows will break if it hits a mob/player. Eggs have a chance of spawning a chicken.
- Fishing rod
- Will catch a fish in water, will pull mobs towards you. The head of the fishing rods name is 'Unknown'
- Falling/no-longer supported blocks
- Primed TNT. Explodes after 4 seconds.