|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 3C|
- Jumping on farmland would result in it turning back to dirt.
- Also, before 1.1, walking on farmland would result in it being converted to dirt.
- Before 1.2.5, it was possible to obtain farmland through silk touch enchantment. This was removed in 1.2.5.
- When planting melon or pumpkin seeds, they don't need farmland to harvest blocks.
- You can avoid converting your farmland to dirt by sneaking. This can also be diverted by changing the Mobgriefing setting to false.
- Farmland that is near water can go one block away from the source whilst still being fertile for planting.
- Farmland can be made while under another block, though it will turn back into dirt as soon as you do.