The different colors of Farmland.
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 3C|
| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help by
- Jumping on Farmland will result in it turning back to Dirt, and any plants growing on it will turn back into Seeds.
- Also, before 1.1, walking on Farmland would result in it being converted to Dirt.
- Before 1.2.5, it was possible to obtain Farmland through the Silk Touch Enchantment. This was removed in 1.2.5.
- When planting Melon or Pumpkin Seeds, they don't need Farmland to harvest blocks.
- Farmland that is near water can go one block up from the source whilst still being hydrated.
- Farmland can be made while it is under another block, however, it will turn back into dirt the instant it happens.
- Farmland can be obtained in the inventory through the use of commands or the 'pick block' control.