|Data Values||Hex: 181|
Minecraft 1.2. When right clicked, the block selected will burn even if it's not flammable. It may be used by admins on SMP servers to punish griefers and hackers (probably while in their Spawn Jails). Fire charges may also be shot through the use of Dispensers, and will subsequently light the object it touches on fire. (Confirmed in HatFilms 1.2 Trailer). The fire charge will not always go straight though, so watch out.A Fire Charge is a new item that was introduced in
- The "flame" on the item's icon while inventory seems to form an "afraid" smiley.
- Ghasts shoot the image of these, but the item itself doesn't have the explosive effect.
- If used in a protected area it will produce fire, and the fire will spread if flammable blocks are in the vicinity of the fire.
- Right clicking on a nether portal will activate it.
- Unlike flint and steel, a fire charge cannot activate TNT.