|Type of Block||Decoration|
The Wither Skeleton's head, a rare drop, can be used to create the Wither, a boss utility mob. Creating the wither is similar to creating a golem. You will need three wither skulls and four blocks of Soul Sand. After placing the Soul Sand in a T-shape, place the three wither skulls on the T-shape to spawn the Wither.
- Heads can be placed in eight different directions, but cannot face upwards or downwards.
- Heads cannot be pushed by pistons.
- Heads will turn back to items when Water or Lava touch them.
- Heads can be placed on the side of blocks, but will not face the direction of the player, but fowards.
- Using MC edit Player skin can reference a minecraft account
- Heads cannot be stacked except with the use of third party programs.
- Heads can also used as helmets.