|Jens "Jeb" Bergensten|
|Born|| May 18, 1979|
Jens began his career with Mojang AB in 2010, but became the lead developer of Minecraft when Notch left the company in 2012. He is responsible for all recent updates and releases. Pistons and wolves are just two of his legacies. Before coming to Mojang, he worked at Oxeye, the game studio responsible for the game Cobalt.
- He had an idea of making Crying Obsidian, but sadly he abandoned the idea soon after.
- He is currently the lead developer of Minecraft: Java Edition
- Job: Programmer @ Minecraft
- Jens created the alias "Jeb" as he wanted a more English sounding name for him to use on the internet. Jeb is a combination of his first and last name.
- If a sheep is named "jeb_"(with a name tag), the sheep's wool will be in rainbow. To see more, click here.