|Jens "Jeb" Bergensten|
|Born|| May 18, 1979|
Jens began his career with Mojang AB in 2010, but became the lead developer behind Minecraft, after taking over from Notch in 2012. He is responsible for all recent updates and releases. Pistons and wolves are just two of his legacies. Before coming to Mojang, he worked at Oxeye, the game studio responsible for the game Cobalt.
- He had an idea of making Crying Obsidian, but sadly he abandoned the idea soon after.
- He is currently the lead developer of Minecraft, PC edition
- Job: Programmer @Minecraft
- Jens created the alias "Jeb" as he wanted a more English sounding name for him to use on the internet. Jeb is a combination of his first and last name.
- If you name a sheep "jeb_"(with a name tag), the sheep's wool will be in rainbow. To see more, click here.