This page shows the features that have not been added to Minecraft: Pocket Edition yet, but they have been confirmed to be added to this edition sometime in the future.
These are the removed features in Minecraft PE.
- Glowing Obsidian
- Nether Reactor
- Nether Reactor Core Block.
- Cyan Flower
- Camera(0.14.0)(not obtainable through vanilla Creative Inventory.)
- These features may be removed, but they can still be obtained either through inventory editors or through the /give command which is available in the 0.16.0 Beta (aka 0.15.90.X). Use the /give command in the following syntax: /give @p camera/nether_reactor_core.
Secret Features are features that were added to PE, but they could only be obtained through inventory editors. The following are secret features in PE.
- Iron Doors (implemented in 0.9.0)
- Ghast Spawn Egg (before 0.12.1)
- Slimeballs (before 0.12.1)
- Saddles (do not have a use yet before 0.15.0)
- Allow and Deny blocks (added in the first Beta release of 0.16.0, but they were later removed in the second release. These features are currently available on Minecraft Education Edition.)
- Iron Doors are currently useless since redstone mechanics aren't added yet.
- In Update 0.13.0, redstone will be placable.
- In 0.14.0 the camera will break the game if it was activated.