Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The content featured in this page is about a feature that is not supported by Mojang.|
McMMO gives players experience points based upon the skill. Each skill has speacial added in abilities, some of which are passive, which must be activated by the player, or active, which are always in use. Each skill has numerous abilities that can typically be gained through practicing the skill.Skills have a number of uses and can become a great help in certain instances. Many abilities are passive and can only be activated by "readying" the tool with a right-click. The primary abilites are PvP based and are used during any combat experience.
All of the major abilities that are passive can only be used once before needing to recharge over a small period of time (roughly one minute and a half). The abilities also have a short activation period, which increases as the player hones their skills.
- Swords: Hones in on just the sword and the use of it. Swords skills only work during combat, having no use outside of said field. Swords features the main Serated Strikes ability that increases the chances of causing your enemies to gain the Bleed affect and deals 25% more damage when activated. Bleed is a special affect that is constantly active. It deals damage over time, much like being poisoned.
- Archery: The skill of using a Bow. The archery skill has no passive abilities, meaning that any abilities that the players have are always in use. The bow has the special Daze affect that can momentarily disrupt another, target player's ability to see as well as the ability to retrieve arrows from defeated mobs or players.
- Woodcutting: Through the use of an axe cutting down trees. The main ability is Tree Feller, which is passive and causes the player to instantly remove chunks of a tree. The active abilites are Leaf Blower, which quickly destroys leaves, and Double Drop, which increases the number of logs received from cutting down a tree.
- Herbalism: A skill focused on harvesting organic blocks. The ability rarely uses the Hoe, which is only used during the passive Green Terra ability that increases drops, automatically replants seeds, and activates the Green Thumb ability with a 100% chance. Green Thumb allows the player to turn a block from its original form into a plant-related counterpart (Ex: Dirt changes to Grass, Cobblestone changes to Mossy Cobblestone). There is a bonus Shroom Thumb ability that consumes mushrooms, allowing the player to create Mycelium from any type of dirt. The Hylian Luck ability causes the player to gain treasures when Grass, Saplings, Dead Bushes, Flowers, and Flower Pots are destroyed with a sword (Ex: Flower Pots will yield emeralds, diamonds, or a gold nugget by chance). The Farmer's Diet ability allows the player to restore more hunger when eating plant-based foods and the Auto Replant ability automatically reseeds a plant when destroyed.
- Fishing: The fishing skill requires the player to capture fish with the Fishing rod in order to gain experience. The more time a player spends fishing, the higher their bite-rate will increase, causing catches to become more frequent. Ice Fishing will destroy any block of ice that the rod is casted upon. The Treasure Hunter ability allows the player to receive items instead of fish from fishing, with the value of the item going up with the level. Magic Hunter ties in with Treasure Hunter and allows the players fished items to be enchanted. Shake is an ability used on mobs and allows the player to capture their drops without having to kill the mob.
- Repair: Repair is activated only when the player fixes tools. Abilities have a range of effects, from repairing more, to giving the player the items used to create the tool.
- Mining: Mining involves the player using a pickaxe to mine items. Super Breaker is a passive ability that increases the rate at which a player mines for a short period of time. Blast Mining is a rare skill used while crouching with TNT and igniting it with a Flint and Steel. The Blast Mining skill increases the drops received from detination as well as increases the explosion's range. As with many of the collective skills, the mining skill also has a chance of double drops.
- Excavation: The use of a shovel. Giga Drill Breaker is the passive ability and instantly destroys blocks when destroyed with a shovel while activated. A Treasure Hunt skill allows the player to receive other items from digging.
- Unarmed: Focused on fighting mobs or players without the use of any tool or item (in other words, fighting with a bare-hand). Berserk is the only passive ability that can deal 50% more damage and destroy weak blocks when activated. Iron Arm Style is an active ability that deals more damage as the skill increases. Arrow Deflect allows the player to instantly block arrows. Disarm allows the player to remove the enemy player(s)'s wielded item (this works with any object being held). Iron Grip is the exact opposite of Disarm and can counter a disarming.
- Axes: Fighting with an axe. Skull Spliter is a unique ability that, when activated, will damage multiple targets around tha player. The axe has a load of abilities that makes it an even match to any sword. Axes can deal double damage to any mob and 1.5 times more damage to any player. Axes will also deal more damage the more experienced a player is. Axes can also break armor much quicker and can throw an opponent backwards.
- Taming: Taming animals, such as wolves and ocelots. Call of the Wild is a special ability that takes ten of any taming object and attracts that creature it appeals as well as tames it. Beast Lore is an extra add in that can show any pet's health and owner. There is also an array of abilites for any players' pets that unlock at different levels, with each ability improving their pets.
- Acrobatics: Deals with knockback from opponents and taking fall damage. Graceful Roll is an ability activated by pressing shift while in the air, it protects from damage and has a larger success rate than a Roll. A Roll is where a player avoids damage from a fall and a Dodge is where a player takes half as much damage from a hit.
- Smelting: Smelting is the only automatic skill that is determined depending on the players Mining and Repair skills. Smelting basically improves a player's ability of smelting in an oven.