This is an area where Userboxes get approval.
- Userboxes must relate to Minecraft or Minecraft Wiki.
- Colors should match properly with the image
- All userboxes need to be approved by an administrator before they can be added to the approved list.
- Images in a userbox should be AT LEAST 55px (with a few exceptions, depending on the aspect ratio of the image).
- Font must be readable, but not too big.
- The userbox should be similar in size to those already on the approved list.
- List of colors
- This user prefers single player over multiplayer. (Approved, awaiting creation)
- This user prefers multiplayer over single player. (Approved, awaiting creation)
- This user loves Desert biomes.
- This user loves Plains biomes.
- This user loves Swamp biomes.
- This user loves Jungle biomes.
- This user loves Snow biomes.
- This user loves Extreme Hills biomes.
- This user loves Ocean biomes.
- This user loves Mushroom biomes.
- This user loves Mesa biomes.
- I'm not sure how I feel about having userboxes which simply proclaim a user's favorite item or block. There are just so, so many items in the game that approving one userbox of this type would create an obligation for us to approve a userbox for every single item or block in Minecraft, if they are ever requested. This could drastically inflate the userbox list, drowning out userboxes which provide more meaningful info, ones that users are more likely to use on their profile pages. The userboxes have worked well thus far in being able to highlight general, fun facts about a user's play-style and experience. If a user were to simply list all of his/her favorite items, blocks etc on their profile page, it would be more indicative of what we would most likely find in their inventory, rather than the type of player they are.
That being said, I can think of a more suitable way in which we could incorporate some types of items into userboxes. We could, for example, have one stating something along the lines of "This user's weapon of choice is ______". This would not necessarily be simply listing the player's favorite item, but rather their style of combat.
-Sitb (talk) 16:31, July 19, 2016 (UTC)