|| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
(or Sleep Mode
) is a game mechanic that can be activated by Players
under certain circumstances.
Sleeping in a Bed will gradually cause a player's vision to fade to black, followed by them regaining consciousness at Dawn.
Sleeping is only possible by meeting the following criteria:
- It must be either Nighttime, or in the Daytime during a Thunderstorm.
- The bed can only be in the Overworld.
- There must be no hostile Mobs nearby.
- All players within the Minecraft world must also be lying in a bed, if in a multiplayer situation.
- Only one player can sleep in each bed at a time.