|This article is/was featured on the Main Page of Minecraft Wiki!|
|First Appearance||Cave Game (Pre-Classic)|
|Type of Block||Solid|
|Data Values||Hex: 1|
Stone is one of the blocks that Silverfish are able to go into and spawn from.
|Stone Brick||Stone Slab x6|
|Redstone Repeater||Redstone Comparator|
|Redstone Torch||Redstone||Redstone Torch||Redstone Torch||Nether Quartz||Redstone Torch|
|Stone Button |
|Stone Pressure Plate|
- There is an extremely rare glitch in which if a player goes down a diagonal stone tunnel they will 'noclip' through the wall and suffocate.
- It is suggested to be an igneous rock as it comes from the cooling of lava.
- Stone's blast resistance is not very strong. Oddly enough, though, when mined into cobblestone, its blast resistance increases.
- Stone (along with one block of cobblestone) can be found in the void preset.
- Bedrock has the same texture as stone except it has a higher contrast than stone does.