Reply to MAZEKA
I'm really sorry, MAZEKA, but there is no way of fixing it. I've been playing MCPE for a long time, and this happened to me several times. I don't know either why this glitch is happening, and if there will be any way of fixing it in the future, but at the moment you can't get it back.
Once again I'm really sorry, and I wish you the best.
I suggest removing the diamond sword cursor, it is extremely annoying, and it makes me not want to use this site. I accidentally typed this address instead of minecraft.gamepedia.com, and was intrigued, but the cursor thing is a deal-breaker. This is just a suggestion, but I hope you consider it.
Archiving talk page
- To clarify: the comments aren't being deleted, they are being moved to Talk:Minecraft Wiki/Archive 1. Archiving is typically done periodically or when a talk page gets too big. -Sonicwave talk 02:48, July 28, 2015 (UTC)
Update the main page
The main page needs to be updated. I would suggest doing what Minecraft Wiki on Gamepedia does and create an editcopy sub-page. It hasn't been updated since September 2015, and a lot of stuff has happened since then. Just a thought!
- I agree with your suggestion, the main page should really be updated. It's one of the more important pages here, as it's the page where most users land when they come to the wiki, giving them a first impression of how up-to-date and accurate this wiki is. I took a look at your example you constructed under your namespace. I'm not sure if that's still a work in progress or not. I do like it, but I would recommend that we keep the "contents" and "featured article" sections on the main page. You may want to point an administrator in the direction of this discussion. They have wisely locked the main page from editing, but someone still needs to keep on top of it, since no one else can.
- If there is no response from an admin in a few days, I will have a discussion with Raylan13 (a Wikia staff member); I collaborate with him quite a bit on another wiki.
- -Sitb (talk) 11:52, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you Sitb for the feedback on my main page draft. You suggested to keep the "Contents" and "Featured Article" sections, and I have changed my draft accordingly. I will contact one of the administrators as soon as possible and point them in the direction of this discussion. Thank you for your feedback! :)
- TheFallenOneGOTH (Talk) 12:12, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- I went and found all the official Minecraft websites I could think of:
- How should they be implemented?SLScool (message wall) 23:36, September 24, 2017 (UTC)
- I would also suggest the official bug tracker. They could be implemented as a sort of message box-type template under Current Versions. Or perhaps under the section "Wikia Affiliates"? Those are my suggestions. QuickWhitt7 (talk) 23:40, September 24, 2017 (UTC)
Version updates + slider suggestion
The versions on the main page as of November 19, 2017 are not up to date:
- PC Launcher: 2.0.1003
- PC Snapshot: 17w46a
- Bedrock Dev Version: 1.2.6 build 1
- Xbox 360: TU59
- Wii U: Patch 29
- Nintendo Switch: Patch 9
- PS3 and PSVita: 1.61
- PS4: 1.62
- New Nintendo 3DS Edition: 1.1.06
Might I also suggest replacing the 1.12 World of Color Update image in the slider with a preview image of "Update Aquatic".