Hey guys! LudwigVonKoopa22 here. Back after a long break. Over time I developed more Minecraft ideas. Lemme know which ones you agree with!
- Butter - Made by cooking milk in a furnace. Replaces milk when baking cakes. Can be used to make cakes and Mashed potatoes (see further down)
- Green apples - 0.1% chance of dropping from an Oak Tree.
- Blackberry - 90% chance of dropping from a Blackberry bush (see new blocks/decoration section)
- Mashed potatoes - Can be crafted using a potato, a bucket of milk and butter.
- Hash browns - Combine a potato and butter in a crafting table. Cook it in a furnace to restore more health.
- Blackberry bush - Found in flower forests.
- Sapphire ore - Used to create armor and tools.
- Magnesite ore - Used to create armor and tools. …
Read more >
I have a list of Minecraft ideas that could possibly change the entire game if added. (I'm actually honestly just looking for an excuse to share my ideas).
- This is an idea to go along with the furnace. Wanna cook some bread? A toaster is the thing for you. Put 6 iron ingots and a piece of redstone dust into the crafting interface and you have yourself a toaster. This can be used for toast or decoration in a kitchen or a breakfast place.
- Yeah, you can have pork chops for breakfast, but we have bread, so how about some toast to go with it? To make toast, you need to put it in a toaster, and power it with any redstone circuit.
- We've had toast for breakfast. But what about lunch/dinner? Do you like hamburgers? Because if you put two pieces of bread a…
Read more >