Are you bored of sheep invading your garden?
Do you want redstone energy that turns on and off?
You've come to the right place.
1. Dig a hole 6 blocks deep and 2 blocks wide.
2. Put a sticky piston at the very bottom that faces towards you.
3. Look down, and put a block of coloured wool beneath you.
4. Put a pressure plate on top of the piston.
5. Get some dirt and keep looking down, and keep jumping while putting the dirt over the blue wool until you are at the top.
6. Now go to the bit next to the dirt you placed (not the hole, on the opposite side)
7. Dig straight down until you see the blue wool.
8. Remove the blue wool.
9. Create an underground room here, at the opposite side of where the sticky piston is.
10. Now put the block you want to keep moving on the sticky piston.
11. Put ladders up to a new exit from this underground room.
12. Push a sheep into the pressure plate area.
13. Put a block over the sheep to protect it from wolves.
14. Go back into your underground room.
15. Look at your new moving block. :)