If you are having trouble surviving nights in Minecraft, look no further than this blog post. Here are some survival tips.
- You don't need a pretty first-night shelter. Just focus on survival.
- Natural formations can save mining effort.
- Put a single gap in your shelter (Unless you have glass) to see mobs and daylight.
- If you do not have a window cover, dig an L-shaped gap so a skeleton cannot shoot you.
- If you have not collected coal, burn wood with wood in your furnace to make charcoal, an alternative to coal.
- Furnaces provide a light source when cooking.
- You may not need food as a priority untill the second day.
- First, mine trees untill you have at least 16 wood blocks..
- Then make wood planks and a crafting table.
- Then mak…
Read more >