This blog entry is primarily for my own use, a place where I can remind myself of improvement projects which I will attempt to explore in the long-term. Although this is mostly a reminder-list for myself, feel free to engage in discussion with me if you like, regarding any of these points.
- Anywhere, if it looks like it would be beneficial to activate them within a given article.
- This is an ongoing task that will likely never be complete. There is always room to better link articles to one another.
- Remove duplicate categories, simplify/re-name existing ones, and remove improper category designation from articles
Add more infoicons to articles
- Make use of the newly-repaired ItemLink and BlockLink templates, to add more item and/or block icons to articles (where appropriate).
- Replace links to competing Minecraft Wikis and if necessary, create new pages here on our own wiki covering those topics.
- Add images to the wiki, replacing links to those external images.
- Improve the appearance and navigability of Minecraft Wiki's navigation bar.
Update wiki background
- Update Minecraft Wiki's background wallpaper with a newer, cross-section image capture from Minecraft.
- Add Renewable Resource and "technical name" parameters to the infobox.