|Health Points||26HP (13x )|
|Attack Strength||5-20 Hearts|
|Drops||up to 6 (in all of the following: (mix and match):|
Pretty Scary Update. Witches are hostile and are found mostly in Swamp Biomes wandering around their houses. When a Witch notices the player they begin to viciously attack them with splash potions. Witches also have the ability to regenerate health. It fires splash potions of weakness, slowness, poison, and harming to weaken the player so it makes it easier to attack the player. Because of this, the player's armor is rendered useless regardless of the armor's material and/or enchantments.A Witch is a ranged mob, added in the
- The Witch is the second hostile Overworld ranged mob, the first being the skeleton.
- The Witch is some sort of variation of a villager.
- Unlike villagers, Witches despawn if the player is far enough from them, because they are a hostile mob.
- Witches have a animation that moves the wart on their nose and the nose altogether.
- On occasion, if the witch is killed, it will sometimes drop a potion, most likely to be an Instant Health potion.
Since 1.7.2 witches now spawn naturally, though they are rarer than Endermen. Before this update they could only be found in Witches' huts. They also spawn when a villager is struck with lightning.