|This article is/was featured on the Main Page of Minecraft Wiki!|
Woodland mansions generate rarely in Roofed Forest Biomes. The mansion consists of several dimly-lit rooms which may contain Vindicators and Evokers. There are many different types of rooms, including flower rooms, bedrooms, storage rooms, and rooms with statues of Evokers holding Torches, Chickens, and/or Cats.
Woodland mansions are found only in the roofed forest biome. However, they generate very rarely, and as such, can be difficult to find. A good way to find a woodland mansion is to get a woodland Exploration Map from a cartographer Villager through Trading. The map will show the player a Woodland Mansion location. However, it will not always show the closest one to the player.
- Like End Cities, the rooms inside of woodland mansions are based on "structures," so one can recreate certain room types through the use of Structure Blocks if one knows the wanted room's "technical name."
- More illager mobs will be added in the near future.
- It is possible to also find what appears to be an Illager's face made out of various dyed Wool blocks inside of the mansion.
- A Woodland Mansion's overworld coordinates are often equivalent to the Nether Fortress' coordinates.
- However, this is only a one-way correlation, since not every Fortress will link to a Mansion and vice-versa.
- The most optimal place to light a portal is the second floor's roof.
- One can find watermelon and pumpkin farms within a Woodland Mansion.